At the 11th UK-Ugandan Trade Convention
Session: Untapped Investment Opportunities in Agribusiness sector
• Moderated by: Edward Katende, CEO, Uganda Agribusiness Alliance
• What plans does government of Uganda have for Agriculture and Agribusiness in the next five years?
• Which government programmes and initiatives target Agriculture and Agribusiness in Uganda?
• How can the Diaspora benefit from these programmes and initiatives?
• Which sub-sectors along the agriculture value chain have great potential for Uganda and UK investments while boosting global exports from Uganda?
Joined by other panellists:
• Dr. Samuel K. Mugasi, Executive Director – National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS)
• Anthony Kituuka, Executive Director, Equity Bank Uganda LTD
• Shahid Sheikh OBE, Global Packaging Consultant
• Paul Ssembeguya, Managing Director – Ssembeguya Estates Uganda Ltd
• Mrs Perez Ochieng, Director & CEO, SACOMA