The Ugandan UK Convention Returns to London for the 8th Edition
Dubbed Europe’s leading event focusing on Uganda is returning to London, UK September 15-17 at the Troxy Arena, with a fresh outlook.
The Ugandan UK Convention, a Trade and Investment Forum has now become firmly established as an annual event in the UK.
With a focus on promoting wealth creation in the Pearl of Africa, the UCUK 2018 will gather key economic players including government delegations, high-profile leaders, project developers and international investors.
The conference will cowl 10 financial sectors, particularly manufacturing, agribusiness, power, construction, transportation, IT, health, finTech, tourism and natural resources sectors.
According to the organizers, the conference has a well-structured format for facilitating peer-to-peer engagement, for more advanced deal-making, co-investments, strategic partnerships, and business networking.
New to Diaspora Conventions?
If this is your first year at the Ugandan UK Convention or you’re new to such diaspora events, then the forthcoming Ugandan UK Convention (UCUK) is worth not missing.
Why You Must Attend the 2018 Ugandan UK Convention
The UCUK brings together over 1000 delegates annually together with representatives of governments, the private sector, Diasporas and as well as Entrepreneurs and Investors to debate on ways to achieve trade-led inclusive sustainable development through Entrepreneurship, SME competitiveness, employment and economic growth.
You will get entry to the Convention and Exhibitions which offers opportunities for business to business (B2B), government to business (B2G) engagement and buyers and sellers to:
- Strengthen entrepreneurship in the UK and Uganda.
- Utilise this annual one-stop conference to tap into investment and trade opportunities in Uganda.
- Share experience and lessons learned by others in their quest for international trade.
- Engage and network with prospective business partners.
- Engage with decision makers and government representatives to specific sectors.
Why Partner with us
- An annual recognized event, attended by the top tier government officials, investors and industries in Uganda and UK.
- A professionally managed, well-organised event with a year on year proven track record Explore new innovative ideas and opportunities to expand into new markets.
- Quality content and knowledgeable speakers from all parts of the globe, as well as international funds sharing their views on Uganda (East Africa)
- Further exposure to your brand through various channels of media, print, online, television, outdoor billboards and radio
The convention will be held at the Troxy Arena in London on Saturday 16 September 2017. For more information, about ticket sales, visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/8th-uganda-uk-investment-convention-tickets-38106091345