Badru Ntege has 30 years of Management and Senior Management as both a systems analyst and ICT consultant in the UK and Africa. He has a B. Eng Manufacturing Systems Engineering degree from Salford University in Manchester, UK.
Badru is a Past Chair for Africa Network Information Center (AFRINIC) and sits on the Presidential Investment Round table working group. Badru also is a current chair of ICT Sector at Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU); holds the position of Chairman for East African Science and Technology Commission (EASTECO) and Business Process Outsourcing Association of Uganda and he is also a member of the African Network Operators Group (AFNOG).
Badru is currently the Director/co-owner of NFT consult, a recruitment firm based in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, Zambia and United Kingdom.
He is a certified Leadership facilitator with Franklin Covey for;
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Working and Leading at the Speed of Trust
- Leadership foundation
- Helping Clients Succeed/4 Disciplines of Execution
Membership of Professional Associations:
- Presidential Investment Round Table Working Group
- African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC)
- African Network Operators Group (AFNOG),
DAY 1 - 08 SEPT 2023 Morning Session | Keynote Remarks
Session 3 – INFRASTRUCTURE, FINANCE, OIL, GAS AND ENERGY ANDOPPORTUNITIES IN UGANDA.
- Financing Ugandan infrastructure development: What is ‘good debt’?
- Investing in Sustainable solutions in Finance and Technology, Infrastructureand Urban Development, Construction (Real Estate) and Manufacturing.