Panel Discussion: Priority Sector Business Investment Opportunities: infrastructure, Renewable Energy
Mining & Minerals, Infrastructure, finance, Transport and logistics, Construction, Manufacturing.
– How can British exporters successfully tap into the economic and related infrastructure boom in Uganda/Kampala Capital City?
– Banking and Financial Services: Driving Growth in Uganda
– Construction, Transportation and Infrastructure and Public private partnerships
– Where are the hotspots for trade and infrastructure-driven transformation at present in Uganda and East Africa?
– Where is the greatest trade financing and working capital need in Uganda/East Africa in terms of markets and sectors? What are the hurdles being faced by borrowers and lenders?
– Why does a challenge still remain due to physical infrastructure bottlenecks? To what extent is this set to grow with mounting challenges to in-bound FDI, Tax deficits and financing?