The forum bring together experts, business leaders, professionals and representatives from prominent organisations based in Uganda, the UK and internationally. Delegates obtain up-to-date information on the vast potential for investment that Uganda offers to both the domestic and international community, acquire business tips, obtain relevant literature on priority sectors for investment, take part in an interactive Q & A session and hear about the realities of doing business in Uganda.
Reasons to attend the 2014 Ugandan UK Convention
- Meet over 25 exhibitors from Uganda and the Diaspora who will be showcasing different services and investment opportunities in the Diaspora and Uganda.
- Explore, discuss, debate and network with business leaders, experts, VIPs and fellow Ugandans, that will be sharing their expertise on how to increase investment in Uganda.
- Job opportunities and challenges relocating to Uganda, building partnerships, identifying concrete steps to create reliable partnerships and contributing to Uganda’s development.
- Discover Investment Opportunities in Real Estate, Agriculture and other sectors identified for Diaspora investors. Learn specific steps required to establish a prosperous business in Uganda.
- Engage fully with fellow delegates, our sponsors and exhibitors at our speed networking sessions and above all have a face-to-face discussion and explanation on different investment and business opportunities on offer.
- Exchange knowledge and best practices to steer your personal growth.
- Expose your services and products to over 2000 Ugandans on the day.
- Gain key insights and trends from industry experts and breakdown challenges and access guidelines on investment opportunities in Uganda
- Learn how to navigate various sectors’ business and investment opportunities
- Network with other delegates interested in diversifying their portfolios