Metier Homes ltd. , is a development company registered in Uganda, providing well designed , high quality properties for sale.
Metier Homes employs their own highly qualified Architects and Engineers as well as skilled craftsmen to execute the designs. Their Project Manager and site engineers ensure high standards are maintained during the construction period.
Metier Homes have built houses in and around Kampala for over five years but the Directors of the company have over 25 years experience in Uganda’s construction industry.
At present Metier has invested in houses for sale in Lubowa , in close proximity to two international schools and two shopping centre’s, as well as being an easy drive both to Kampala and Entebbe.
Metier also carryout’s design and build projects for clients who require a bespoke property.
Metier Homes web site www.metier.co.ug provides details of our companies activates.
About the Convention:
The ‘Uganda-UK Convention’ the 3rd Uganda-UK Trade and Investment Forum, to be held at the Troxy Arena, in London, on 14th September 2013.
Aptly set within Canary Wharf – London’s financial district, the Uganda-focused event features the highest calibre of speakers selected from across government, business and investment landscape. Now in its third year, the annual forum attracts over 1000 delegates, in what has become the largest Uganda-focused gathering across the UK & Europe.
Highlights of the Convention will include a keynote speech delivered by Hon. Edward Kiwanuka Ssekandi the Vice President of Uganda. Other key representatives of the Ugandan Government speaking at the event will include: Hon. Amelia Kyambadde the Minister for Trade, Industry & Cooperatives; Rt. Hon. Rebecca Alitwala Kadaga the Speaker of the Ugandan Parliament; and HE Professor Joyce Kikafunda the High Commissioner to London.
Confirmed high profile and prominent speakers, who are active in the public or private sector, either in the UK and/or Uganda include:
- Lord Sheikh – House of Lords;
- Mohan Kaul – Chairman Commonwealth Business Council;
- Patrick Bitature – Chairman of Uganda Investment Board;
- Mr. Elly Karuhanga – President of Tullow Uganda and Director of Tullow Uganda;
- Ashish Thakkar – CEO and Founder of Mara Group;
- Eng. Dr. Frank B. Sebbowa, Executive Director – Uganda Investment Authority;
- Mr. Richard Kamajugo – Commissioner for Customs;
- Amb. Agnes Kadama Kalibbala – CEO NHCC;
- Sebaggala M. Kigozi – Executive Director, Uganda manufacturing Authority.
The event, agenda and program for the day are expressly designed to support the country’s efforts to attract foreign direct investment, mark the multitude of merits Uganda presents as a preferred investment destination and paint a candid and contemporary picture of the nation’s regulatory, business and investment climate.
In order to gain access to a detailed overview of the planned activities for the day, please follow the link to the programme here (http://www.ugandanconventionuk.org/2013-programme/) Delegates will include industry experts and the most senior institutional investors in Europe. The event is free to attend and offers the opportunity to network with highly distinguished speakers, carefully selected by personal invitation. For further information about this event please contact us via the emails and numbers below.
The purpose of the Forum is to inform the investors and business community in this region of the vast potential for investment that Uganda is offering to both the domestic and international community. Specifically, the forum will:
- Update investors on priority sectors for investment such as agri-processing infrastructure development, energy, tourism and agro-industries
- Provide an opportunity for those who have invested in Uganda to explain the realities of doing business in Uganda
- Dispel some of the concerns that investors may have about investing in new frontiers such as Uganda
We expect over 1000 people to register for the event. The event will be on an invitation-only but free-to-attend basis. Delegates will be drawn from the following groups:
- The institutional investment community;
- The international banking community;
- Diaspora community
- Organisations involved in infrastructure development, including housing and commercial building, construction, urban regeneration, roads and bridges, information and communication technology, water supplies, power generation, transmission and distribution;
- Manufacturing and agribusiness industries, and companies involved in adding value to primary processes;
- Organisations looking to invest into developing hotels and service industries;
- Representatives from key bilateral and multilateral donor agencies.
Following the event, MM2 Capital, The Promota and the Benconolly Group will continue to facilitate constructive dialogue between the investment community and the Ugandan Government to ensure that the investment potential is maximised.
UGANDAN UK CONVENTION
3rd Ugandan UK Trade and Investment Forum in London:
‘Ugandan UK Convention’ – Driving Economic Growth in Uganda
M: +447790 647 089 | Website: www.ugandanconventionuk.org
DATE: Saturday, 14 September 2013 | TIME: 10.30 – 18.30
VENUE: Troxy, 490 Commercial Rd, E1 0HX London United Kingdom
Register now: http://3rdugandaukconvention.eventbrite.co.uk
To exhibit call 0044 7790 647 089
Speakers will include
- Hon. Edward Kiwanuka Ssekandi, Vice President, Republic of Uganda
- Hon. Amelia Kyambadde, Minister for Trade, Industry & Cooperatives
- Rt Hon. Rebecca Alitwala Kadaga, Speaker of the Ugandan Parliament
- Lord Sheikh, House of Lords
- HE Professor Joyce Kikafunda, High Commissioner to the UK
- Mohan Kaul, Chairman Commonwealth Business Council
- Patrick Bitature – Chairman of Uganda Investment Board
- Mr. Elly Karuhanga, President of Tullow Uganda and Director of Tullow Uganda
- Ashish Thakkar, CEO and Founder Mara Group
- Eng. Dr. Frank B. Sebbowa, Executive Director, Uganda Investment Authority
- Mr. Richard Kamajugo, commissioner for customs
- Amb Agnes Kadama Kalibbala, CEO NHCC
- Sebaggala M. Kigozi, Executive Director, Uganda Manufacturing Authority