Every available piece of marketing armoury will be deployed in reaching prospective visitors including direct mail, advertising, PR, e-mail marketing, newsletters and telemarketing.
A comprehensive and professional marketing campaign will ensure that the Diaspora and Uganda is targeted. The message for the campaign this year will be about exploring opportunities in Uganda, boosting business, Promote the exchange of information, Utilize the intellectual and financial capital of the Diaspora and keeping up with the latest trends.
The campaign includes:
- A regularly updated and heavily promoted website
- Specifically targeted email campaigns targeting delegates
- Advertising and inserts in all key press
- Distribution of over 50,000 visitor invitations
- Full direct mail campaign to named particular individuals
- Web site incorporating advance visitor registration
- PR Campaign
The single most important element is the Convention’s visitor database that is continually being developed and updated since the mega attended 2011 convention. It covers all walks of Ugandans in the Diaspora and Uganda. This database is by far the most comprehensive, detailed and up to date ever built and forms the bedrock of the Diaspora’s marketing campaign.