UK Convention’s Flashback: George Mutabaazi, District Chair-person, Lwengo District at the 2014 Ugandan Convention in UK
The role of Ugandan Diaspora in Rural Development (Emotional investment)
– A case study on rural development and transformation of Lwengo district into a prospering district.
SOCIAL ACTIONS DEVELOPMENT IN LWENGO DISTRICT :
– Members of diaspora with social innovation ideas to address our various social challenges are welcome
– Lwengo District will provide details of social challenges (need analysis)
– Lwengo District Facilitates implementation of their social innovations.
– Lwengo District has negotiated a discout for a Social Action – Development Training with LCSI for all those who will want to develop their social innovation ideas.
– Members of diaspora with various skills are welcome to come to – Lwengo and share them as volunteers within various sector in order to contribute to our development