Stand features and benefits
- Allocated event space of 1.5m x 1.5m
- Power point or screen allowed (subject to request)
- Mention in Programme Guide
- Banner on the Convention’s website
- 2 Pop-up Banner space at the entrance
- 1 Table + Cloth
- 2 Chairs
- 1 Staff allowed at entrance to give out flyers
Table stall – £1,500 (Charity 50% discount)
Alternatively make payment to:
Payable by BACS Ugandan Convention UK Barclays bank Sort Code: 208057 Account: 53505286.
There are now just few exhibition stands remaining at the biggest Ugandan investment and trade forum in London on the 12th Sept 2015 at Troxy.
>>> Sponsorship opportunities | Book Stand UK: 07790647089 | Uganda: 0782385233
In an exhibition, you not only talk to your customers and promote your new products but also conduct research on your customers’ profile. Below we have listed 8 key benefits of exhibiting your products and services:
1. Network with fellow business owners
2. Personally promote your products and services to the public.
3. Monitor the competition
4. Build a prospect database
5. Build new relationships with clients and reinforce existing ones
6. Educate the market about your latest products and services
7. Launch new products and services
8. Build brand awareness
We look forward to welcoming you to the Uganda Convention in London on 12th Sept 2015.
Operations Director – 07790647089, 07737 666724