Join Ugandans in Diaspora Facebook Group
This group is strictly for discussions & sharing Ideas on Business, Personal development to help members improve and develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employability, enhance the quality of their life and contribute to the realisation of dreams and aspirations in Uganda.
The Ugandan UK Convention, a Trade and Investment Forum has now become firmly established as an annual event in the UK.
The forum brings together experts, business leaders, professionals and representatives from prominent organisations based in Uganda, the UK and beyond. Delegates have access to up-to-date information on the vast potential for investment that Uganda offers to both the domestic and international community. They can acquire business tips, obtain relevant literature on priority sectors for investment, take part in an interactive Q & A session and hear about the realities of doing business in Uganda. The convention participants will be able to:
Meet and network with African and UK professionals marketing goods for global markets
- Market your services and products to delegates and visitors on the day
- Meet business leaders to discuss the major developments, challenges and success stories
- Gain a competitive advantage over competitors, broadening your marketing strategy
- Network with like-minded businesses
- Develop business partnerships with potential business partners both in the UK and abroad
- Meet potential investors in order to identify funding options
- Explore new markets for products and services
- Identify reliable suppliers
We offer authoritative insight on development trends and opportunities in Uganda.