We are pleased to announce our new exhibitor at the second Ugandan Convention UK scheduled to take place on 15th September 2012 at Troxy, 490 Commercial Road, London E1 0HX.
Barnes Harrid & Dyer Solicitors is an experienced and friendly firm of immigration lawyers established in 1983. Based in Croydon and specialise in immigration, asylum and human rights. As immigration solicitors in the UK they are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. They undertake privately funded work but also have a contract with the Legal Services Commission to undertake publicly funded immigration and asylum work and hold the LSC Specialist Quality Mark.
Also offer a same day visa application service and book appointments for premium service at the UKBA Public Enquiry Unit.
Contact them at:
Barnes Harrild & Dyer
- Michael Dyer Solicitor
- Paul Turner Legal Executive
- Muhammad Mozid Non-Lawyer Manager
- Pius Dakora Solicitor
- Barnes Harrild & Dyer, Room 408, 4th Floor, Park House, Park Street, Croydon, CR0 1YE
- Tel: 020 3326 0439, Fax: 0208 680 9752
- DX No. 2646 Croydon Email: email@example.com SRA No. 46621
About the Convention:
This is a one day investment and trade conference will run alongside the 2nd Ugandan Convention UK. The conference will be promoting Uganda as a preferred investment destination in Africa. It will offer a premier learning platform to present new perspectives, ‘feel the pulse’ of doing business in Uganda, network, build new partnerships and strengthen existing alliances with the right business partners at the highest level.
The convention is also an opportunity to celebrate Uganda’s Golden Jubilee, as well as a reflection as to how far the country has come and the role of the diaspora in Uganda’s development.
Confirmed speakers includes
- Hon.Edward Ssekandi, H.E. The Vice President of Uganda
- Hon. Tress Bucyanayandi (MP), Minister of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries
- The Rt. Hon Rebecca Kadaga, Speaker of Parliament Republic of Uganda
- Baroness Lynda Chalker, founder Africa Matters Limited (AML)
- Hon. Daudi Migereko, Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development
- Hon. Sam Engola, Minister of State for Housing
- Mr Elly Karuhanga, President Tullow Oil – Uganda
- Hon. Oryem Okello, Minister of State For Foreign Affairs
- Jennifer S. Musisi, Executive Director of the Kampala Capital City Authority
- Maggie Kigozi, MD, Kitchen and Office Concepts
- Hon. Gerald K. Karuhanga, Member of Parliament Youth Western Uganda
- Mr. M Kigozi, Executive Director Uganda Manufacturers Association
- Eric Guichard, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Homestrings
- Dr. Andrew Ggunga Seguya, Executive Director Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA)
- Dr. Samuel Mugasi, Executive Director, NAADS
- Jolly K. Kaguhangire, Assistant Commissioner Uganda Revenue Arthority
- and many others