An introduction to the broad investment thesis and why now is the time for Diasporas and investorsto be exploring opportunities in Uganda. Main focus on: Manufacturing, Real Estate, Housing,Tourism and Health.
Joel Kibazo, JK Associates
1. Lynda Chalker, Baroness Chalker of Wallasey
2. Dr Andrew G. Seguya, Ag. Executive Director, CEO | Uganda Wildlife Authority
3. Jolly K. Kaguhangire, Commissioner – Uganda Revenue Authority
4. Mr. Gideon Badagawa, Ex. Dir. of Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU)
5. Mr. Sebaggala M. Kigozi, Executive Director — Uganda Manufacturing Association
6. Amb. Agnes Kalibbala, Director for Housing – Ministry of Lands and Housing